St. Dominic's Outreach
- 12 tables of 6, 6 chairs (white chairs) per table
- Bread Dishes
- Burgundy table cloths, cups, forks, knives, napkins, salt, pepper
- Coffee and dessert table by stage, mugs, sugar, milk, small plates
- Clean clothing room, and shower room for night.
- Welcome people, write names neatly down on paper in order of arrival.
You need to be at St. Dominic's by 5:15pm to do this task.
- Ask each person if they would like to take a shower.
- At 6pm have people looking to shower start going down.
- Clothing room opens after dinner.
Kitchen (3) - Our goal is to make everyone feel like they are in a fancy restaurant.
- Only people in kitchen should be people heating food.
- Separate plates for each person, neatness counts.
Servers (8) 2 per table
-Bring food out ask if everything is ok.
Drinks (2 or 4) serving all tables
-Water, soda and lemon aide
-Move around and fill glasses
Dish Washer/Drier (4)
-Wash dishes, glasses, utensils, etc. Be mindful of the small water tank give it time to refill.
-Put all items away NEATLY in closet. If you dont know where it goes please ask.
Back door / Name caller (2)
- Someone needs to stay by door all night.
- Two people to maintain order on back door
- One person calls names off list, only 4 people should be in closet at a time.
- When someone comes up someone goes down. Check name off list.
- Go downstairs and see how many people are in room.
Clothing Room (3)
- Everyone is allowed
1 L/S shirt, 1 S/S shirt, 1 pair of pants, 1 hoodie or jacket,
1 pair of underwear, 1 pair of sneakers
- Maintain closet and neatness
- Put hangers in storage box
- Put clothes back on hangers
- If guest are not listening to rules alert VINNY IMMEDIATELY.
- Bring person to clothing room for needed supplies
- Give them wash cloth and towel.
- Remind them clothes they don't want can go in trash.
- They should put towels in hamper.
- Spray shower down and leave door open to let steam out.